Brat Pack update 2.0 (more new songs!)

Writing this update makes me feel like a politician in a way. You haven’t heard from us in quite a while, but with our release-date in sight the promotional steamroller finally started rolling (and like a true spin doctor I hope it’s working). Before I start break-dancing, try to ride a skateboard or misspell potato(e?) just to get your attention: here’s all the stuff you need to know! For now…

New Songs
Again, we added two new tracks on our Bandcamp!! Check it out at music.brtpck.com and leave us a comment!

Stupidity Returns stream on Punknews.org
Just before the release-date, punknews.org gives you an exclusive stream of the new record to get comfortable with the new tunes! On April 11th the complete new record will be available online at punknews dot org! They told us something like 16.00 EST. What time is that for Dutchies??? Eleven in the evening? Stay tuned!!

Website
We have a new website up and running. We have a new website up and running. We have a new website up and running. Containing the latest news. We have a new website up and running. We have a new website up and running. With pictures of Roel and 4 other guys in a shower. We have a new website up and running. We have a new website up and running. All the shows you need to attend. We have a new website up and running. We have a new website up and running. Links to all your favourite sites. We have a new website up and running. Movies of out-of-tune shows. We have a new website up and running. We have a new website up and running. Funky tunes and groovy shirts. We have a new website up and running. We have a new website up and running… check it out! brtpck.com

Repress Hate the Neighbours
Writing a new record was a necessity: all the old records were sold out! So with the new record finally ready, Crucial Attack and Dirty Faces decided to repress our « old » record, Hate the Neighbours… (« Karma is a bitch », J. Joseph, 2 April 2011). Although being tricked into writing a new record, we are truly happy it will be re-released! So all you guys that didn’t get it yet, here’s your chance. And all you record-collectors / pretentious assholes: the repress will be on yellow vinyl… The repress is limited to 500 copies, so get 'em while they’re hot. Personally I am aiming to live of the royalties of this sucker, don’t let that slow you down!

Releaseshows
That’s right, shows… It’s time to get back in the saddle again and get this donkey-show on the road! We’ve got some great shows planned to celebrate the release of our new record. Check it out!

• 20th of May in Nijmegen (with Gewapend Beton and The Accelerators)
  • 21st of May in Berlin (with Scheisse Minnelli)
  • 27th of May in Bonn (with Scheisse Minnelli and Night Fever)
  • 28th of May in Nurnberg (at the Fight Back festival with Night Fever and more)

brtpck.com
music.brtpck.com
facebook.com/bratpackpunk
twitter.com/bratpackpunk
myspace.com/bratpackontheattack

énorme :drunk:

ça va être long jusqu’au 13 mai…