Mark (Blink 182) podcast / ITW (qui date) de Scott Raynor

j’aime bien le « for this generation »:gros con va!!! c’est clair que c’est trop laid le dream blinker de merde!!!

c un fake bande de cons

vous etes pas fufutes…c est marqué:

"Dream Theater is the absolute best band ever.

*WARNING; the music on this site has nothing to do with Angels and Airwaves. (there you go) "

c est un coup de marcel belivo, vous etiez filmés, héhé.

[quote=« cut the tension »]
vous etes pas fufutes…c est marqué:

"Dream Theater is the absolute best band ever.

*WARNING]
c’était pas marqué avant :frowning:

c etait marqué mais tu voulais pas le voir!

j’aurai préféré le voir ça m’aurait évité d’acheter un billet d’avion pour aller tuer tom delonge :frowning:

"This has been a crazy few weeks…we have started our last song, and we had this little rule about 9 months ago, which said every new song we did had to be better than the last…well, there was no way I thought that really was possible…but it has happened. This last song has given me the chills every time I hear it. Ryan just finished some bass tracks, in-between episodes of Ali-G, and me and David have been taking long walks on the beach at sunset with our shirts off. There is also quite a little treat coming to you on my birthday…I promise that you will love it. We have spent quite a lot of time planning how to make a new era of rock and roll, and this film and album I think are going to help with that. Imagine a record with 6-7 minute long songs, full of anthemic, melody and long intro’s, but it sounds totally different…like the next step you would expect. A couple song titles…The Adventure…Valkyrie Missile…It Hurts…I am building the web site! right now, it will have clips of the film, song excerpts, photos, merchandise, video stills and clips as well. It will be here with in 30 days or so. « who do we think we are…we are Angels and Airwaves »

Tom Delonge

j’ai tellement hâte :blush:

Moi aussi. Ca interet à être bien avec toutes les fleurs qu’il se lance.

ça sera a chier.
mais ce n’est que mon humble avis.

mmoauis deja dans le dossier de press de box car il se comparait a refused et fugazi et on a bien vu que ce cd était bof bof…

« instrumentalement » ça peut etre interessant,ya qd mm de bon trucs ds box car racer et le dernier blink, apres je pense pas que d’un coup il sache chanter