FLUFF FEST 2013

SHOOK ONES/DEATH IS NOT GLAMOROUS OU RIEN.

JOUERONT :
COKE BUST
ENOUGH
COMADRE

J’espère qu’il y aura une tournée pour ce split !

To begin with “what’s hot”, I’d like to start with some fresh news and ask you about your upcoming 7’’ split with SHOOK ONES. Tell us more about it. What’s the release date?

It’s something that we had talked about a few times with them, but never really did anything about – so it’s been a long time coming, but then again, we are busy dudes and things seem to happen kind of sporadically for us (and them, it seems), so it’s not like we’ve had a concrete plan to do it for forever or anything. We just finished recording it today actually! I think we’re all pretty happy with how the songs turned out – there will be two from us and two from those dudes (and I can tell you already that their songs are great) – it will be released on Run For Cover Records in the USA and on Struggletown Records from Scotland in Europe and the UK… we’re not really sure when, but either right before or right after new year’s.

Awesome! Will you be touring in support of this EP? Please tell me you’re taking SHOOK ONES for a European trek to promote it [smiles].

[smiles] We wish. You’d have to ask those dudes about that – I think they are just as busy as us, and probably a lot more spread out over the great United States, so I don’t know that they are gonna be going on tour in Europe anytime soon. Neither will we really, since I am gonna move to Hawaii for 6 months at the start of this year. We are talking about touring a bit next summer though, and I really hope that works out. Would be great to see our friends in SHOOK ONES again, we’ll see.

[smiles]

COMADRE.

Il y a de fortes chances que REMISSION soient de la partie.

+COKE BUST.

• VIOLENT REACTION
  • HOUNDS OF HATE

ça devient intéressant ce fest

• Youth Avoiders ?

personnellement ça me brancherait bien!

• NO GUTS NO GLORY
  • HARMS WAY
  • TWITCHING TONGUES
  • I EXIST

nouveau noms:
REMISSION
EN MI DEFENSA
BETWEEN EARTH & SKY (ex Trial, Strain, By A Thread, Catharsis)
CODE ORANGE KIDS
CIRCLE TAKES THE SQUARE
FULL OF HELL
+
COKE BUST
ENOUGH
COMADRE
VIOLENT REACTION
HOUNDS OF HATE
NO GUTS NO GLORY
HARMS WAY
TWITCHING TONGUES
I EXIST

En gros (pour ma part) c’est presque déjà un meilleur line up que l’année dernière!

Comadre ont splitté non ?

J’ai cru comprendre qu’il y avait Sectarian Violence aussi !
COKE BUST / HOUNDS OF HATE / VIOLENT REACTION / SECTARIAN VIOLENCE / VEGGIES BURGERS > 2012

BETWEEN EARTH & SKY
CATHARSIS
CHEAP DRUGS
CIRCLE TAKES THE SQUARE
CODE ORANGE KIDS
COKE BUST
DANGERS
DOWNFALL OF GAIA
DROM
EN MI DEFENSA
ENOUGH
FULL OF HELL
GERANIÜM
GOODTIME BOYS
GOVERNMENT FLU
HARM’S WAY
HOUNDS OF HATE
I EXIST
MARNOST
MNMNTS
NO GUTS NO GLORY
NO WEATHER TALKS
NOTHING
OVERTHROWN
RAINMAKER
REMISSION
RISK IT!
SECTARIAN VIOLENCE
TWITCHING TONGUES
VIOLENT REACTION
XERXES

RAINMAKER !

He beh, ils vont vite ceux la!

Quelqu’un consulte encore ce forum et va à ce fest de sandaleux qui se sont mis au metal ? J’y vais en tout cas.