Fall Out Cock

Apres ce magnifique coup de pub qu’etait de poster des photos de sa bite sur le net, l’ambassadeur L’Oreal qu’est Pete Wentz vient de poster un blog de sale pleureuse apres que Fall Out Boy soit reparti brocouille des Grammies…

[i]"got bitterness? vs. a revelation on true connection (and the award goes to).

the first reaction is jealousy mixed with a slight sense of entitlement. we just want to be a part of your club. we feel like the orphans in the movie the warriors, when we are just dying to be the baseball furies. the truth be told though when you explore it further than that you realize much more. other than the fact that we play the events for you and the right parties all the time (which is a bit embarrassing either for you or us, not sure which, possibly both. its kind of like being invited to a birthday party and then not allowed to eat the cake.)- it shouldnt mean much. (almost) noone in this industry has vision beyond the fear that this week is their last paycheck. we want our songs to be immortal and a statue doesnt do anything to help them live forever. it is the people that live and die with them in their ears and throats that give them life. we wont lie to you, accolades from our peers feel great. however, a fifty year old white man shouldnt decide whether we are relevant or not- and he doesn’t. we wanted to thank you for making us feel relevant- for sitting up all night to get into our shows and for buying our music. it means more in the wake of moments like this. we know who we are based on those who would walk through hell with us. this is not a disappointment, rather a revelation on what is truly important. thanks." [/i]

Ils sont dég parce qu’ils n’ont pas eu un Grammy?

wow… juste wow.

parce qu ils ne sont pas nomminé oauis.

http://www6.islandrecords.com/site/av.php?bcpid=1315753316&bclid=1295326835&bctid=1437076211

une petite reprise!!

je vois pas le rapport avec world of warcraft :online2lo

pourquoi amBassadeur l’oreal ?

Un groupe aussi merdique ne merite même pas un Grammy truc

drôle

C’est le seul moment ou je me suis levé quand ils jouaient au pukkelpop cet ete, ça m’a donné de danser mais les meufs à coté de moi avaient pas l’air tres chaude … juste Yogi, alors je me suis rassis.

cd/dvd live prévu le 01/04/2008

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=156808&

j’ai le cd c’est du live c’est tout

ce qui est le but d’un cd live non?

p’tin la honte d’avoir ça.

non good riddance à su faire de ses chansons studio de meilleurs choses encore en live en truc qui donne envie de voir le groupe quand tu écoute le live cd, sinon aucune honte d’avoir internet et de l’avoir pas chére…demande a ta mére qu’elle te prenne une connection illimité…

Pendant 5 min j ai crû m être retrouvé en plein milieu du spectacle d’arthur.

rude… pour arthur

y a qu’un truc que j’apprécie dans ce groupe: la science du refrain qui fait jumper… faut juste pas écouter le chant, les couplets, lire les lyrics etc…