Magnus quitte SATANIC SURFERS

The show in Porto Allegre was not only the tour’s last gig but also Magnus’. He decided to quit the band and told us a while ago. His official good bye letter is to read below. We’re gonna miss him and wish him all good luck in the future! Tack så mycket Mange!

The last show on our Brazilian tour was also my last show with the band. Over the past six months I’ve felt that I haven’t had the energy and motivation that being in a full time touring band requires. Satanic Surfers has been a huge part of my life since I joined in 1993, and it wasn’t an easy decision to make, but I didn’t think it was fair to the rest of the band if I wasn’t prepared to put as much effort into the band as the others. I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the people who came to the shows and supported us over the years, and of course most of all, past and current members of the Satanic Surfers; thank you for letting me be a part of this amazing band! See you!
/Magnus

Our good friend and talented musician Dana from Venerea will fill in on guitar for our Canada tour.

Putain ça craint… :online2lo

eheh j’allais le mettre, myspace bulletins…

en tout cas ,ça craint un max je trouve

Normal vu comment il était devenu gros, ce porc

ahahahah.

Et Nicole Richie a quitté Steve-O

rho !! ça va faire etrange … satanic y’a plus que deux membres d’origine mtnt …

si elle suce aussi bien que PARIS HILTON , c’est vraiment pas de bol pour lui !!!

rho, la sale nouvelle. je suis triste. :pleure1:

oui c comme perdre un vieu pote! :frowning:

Paris hilton?? sucer bien??

Putain quand j ai vu ses vidéos j ai trouvé qu’elle sucait comme une merde!
Meme moi je suce mieux sérieux…

c’était lequel magnus ?? l’arien ou le hippy ??
parce que il y a un des gratteux qui chante un bout de chanson et je me déplace desfois en concert rien que pour ce petit moment !
je connais pas le titre mais c’est un truc genre « so every thought in your mind, every dream, every feeling that you had … haaaa haaaa ».
si c’est lui qui se barre putain je suis deg

oui c’est lui :frowning:

clair, c’est la fin d’une epoque. ca va me manquer de plus voir sa tete de gamin eternel.

de toute facon tout fout le camp.

est-ce qu’on nous rendra les années 90 un jour? :frowning: